Trieste 1960 - TPS01
- Movement: Automatic Seiko movement NH-35A
- Case: 316L Surgical Stainless Steel, PVD Treatment, AR Sapphire Crystal, Screw-in Crown
- Case dimensions: 53 mm x 44 mm
- Dial: C3 Super Luminova Hands and Dials, Ceramic Bezel
- Crown: screw down crown
- Case Back: Stainless steel secured by six screws. Engraving of the Mariana Trench with the Trieste Bathyscaphe descending into the Challenger Deep.
- Functions: Automatic winding with ball bearing, clockwise and anti-clockwise winding with one-way clutch, hacking seconds hand; and shock resistance shock-absorber device for balance staff
- Number of Jewels: 24
- Frequency: 21,600 bph (3 Hz)
- Water resistance: 300 metres/30 bar
Power Reserve: 40 hours
Bracelet width: 24 mm
- Accompanying Watch Band Kit
- Designed in Italy
Empower Your Style
TRIESTE owners can customize their orders to choose watch straps that reflect their own sense of style, mood, and interests.
PRE-ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The pre-order service offered by Trieste Watches allows you to order a product before it becomes available on our www.triestewatches.com
The following conditions apply for pre-orders:
Pre-orders items are sold on a first come, first served basis.
We aim to ship pre-oredered products within 2 days of the estimated delivery date, provided that we have received and processed your balance payment. You can see the estimated delivery date of the product within the product description on our website. This date cannot be guaranteed due to potential manufacturing delays, however we do our best to estimate this date as accurately as possible.
Up front Fee (39£) is taken and processed at the time your order is placed.
Remaining Balance (330£) is required once product becomes available and before item is shipped.
We will accept cancellations before the order has been shipped. Up front Fee is not refundable.